These courses are intended for learners in United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
Members of the following groups will find these courses useful in developing a better basic understanding of light-based technology and its application in cutaneous therapy:
- Registered doctors, surgeons, nurses, dentists and other health care professionals who provide treatments using Class 3B or 4 lasers, IPL and LEDs.
- This course includes the use of Class 3B or 4 lasers for the treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
- Aesthetic establishments where Class 3B or 4 lasers, IPL and LEDs are used in a clinic or salon/spa.
- Practitioners who provide laser and IPL services in various locations.
- Clinical scientists, clinical technologists, service engineers and other healthcare professionals including physiotherapists, podiatrists, chiropodists, etc.
They will also help meet the requirements of employers and local regulatory and state authorities.